From Legacy to Next-Gen
We help businesses upgrade legacy applications to a modern, cloud-native microservices core – without disrupting operations. The outcome? A new ability to innovate at scale, and a reduction in technical debt.
For all our partners, we develop a tailor-made modernization strategy. By helping businesses to lower operating costs through modernizing their legacy applications, we streamline operations, cut costs, and drive growth.
How We Work
Assess & Prioritize
We assess the business value and technical debt of legacy applications. We then prioritize the applications with the highest value and lowest debt. This allows us to rapidly create ROI.
Break Down Monoliths to Microservices
Defining the boundaries of a microservices-based approach is often based on assumptions. We architect systems in such a way that the boundaries of microservices are defined within the monolith system.
We bring an everything-as-code approach to our projects, leveraging automation to manage the infrastructure at every layer. This programmatic approach creates a common language across teams and sets the foundation for success.
All modernization projects pose unique technological, cultural, or operational challenges. By starting small, we can quickly grasp the nuances of the project and pick up learnings.
Featured Client Stories
Infrastructure Automation for Financial Services
A US-based global financial investment services firm successfully deploys a multi-cloud portal that provides a self-service infrastructure to development staff and business users.
Automating Daily Banking
The client wanted to automate their daily banking reconciliation process where they match transactions in the company’s book (in ERP) along with bankers’ statements.
Ensuring Quality at an Auto Manufacturer
The client was looking to expand the digital platform that houses their innovative vehicle tracking system, as well as re-architect their inventory management and CRM.
Boosting Population Health
The client pioneered workflow automation and system integration with community care providers to streamline care coordination and value-based payments. The outcome was marked population health improvements, including reduced avoidable hospital admissions, better care provider performance, and payment alignment.
- Client’s enterprise app was built in Legacy GWT technology
- They lacked a fully responsive perspective to support a single code base for multiple devices
- HTTP security was not supported
- Project was executed using Scrum model with 3-week sprint cycles
- Complete revamp of existing architecture by our team
- Team implemented the required functionality
- Automated the testing cycles
- Responsible for multi-environments DevOps processes
Key Results Achieved
- Our team completely revamped the existing architecture and implemented the solution using a robust Vue.js, Quasar, Spring Boot microservices
- Achieved automation coverage up to 80%
- Successfully helped transform the DevOps process into a robust Continuous Delivery and Integration Process
- Setup modern pipeline and monitoring tools