|Title||Quality Analyst (Load Runner) – Entry Level|
|Salary||$52k – $65k|
Participate in the design and development of software systems using object oriented design, Java, .Net or Cloud programming languages. Develop unit and integration test procedures. Work independently and work with team members in an agile and fast- paced development environment under the direction and supervision of a senior technical lead to create and execute performance test scripts. Assist with troubleshooting and bug fixing of Web-based systems. Write documentation of new or existing programs to ensure effective communication.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work experience; maximum work experience of 3 years
- Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of C/C++/C Sharp preferred
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile or other software development methodologies.
- Web programming and knowledge of Object Oriented design and design partners.
- Experience/Knowledge testing in mobile application development applications
- Pay Package – $52K-$65K
- Full Medical and Health Benefits
- Periodic Performance Bonus
- Full Relocation Package
- OPT/CPT/EAD/US Citizens/GC Holders Accepted
This is a great opportunity for an entry level or Junior Developer that wants to be mentored by a team of Senior Development professionals. Candidates must be smart, articulate, have a passion for software development, be customer focused, and have a strong desire to learn and remain current on a wide range of development technologies.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE,M/F/D/V.