|Title||Java/J2EE Developer – Entry Level|
Design and develop software systems using object oriented design, Java, .Net or Cloud programming languages. Develop unit and integration test procedures. Work independently and work with team members in an agile and fast- paced development environment under the direction and supervision of a senior technical lead. Assist with troubleshooting and bug fixing of Web-based systems. Write documentation of new or existing programs to ensure effective communication.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work experience; maximum work experience of 3 years
- Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Web programming and knowledge of Object Oriented design and design partners.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work.
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) applications using Spring MVC or similar frameworks
- Experience with SQL queries and any relational database systems
- Pay Package – $52K-$82K
- Full Medical and Health Benefits
- Periodic Performance Bonus
- Full Relocation Package
- OPT/CPT/EAD/US Citizens/GC Holders Accepted
This is a great opportunity for an entry level or Junior Developer that wants to be mentored by a team of Senior Development professionals. Candidates must be smart, articulate, have a passion for software development, be customer focused, and have a strong desire to learn and remain current on a wide range of development technologies.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE,M/F/D/V.