|Title||DevOps Engineer – Entry Level|
We are looking for smart, articulate IT persons who are excited about growing into the DevOps role. This will require hard work, creativity and tenacity. DevOps Engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of applications, build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, MIS or experience with other programming languages or equivalent training/work; maximum work experience of 3 years.
- Knowledge of Java, C#, PHP, Python, Ruby or similar programming languages.
- Background in Linux systems
- Proven ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Experience with cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS etc.
- Experience with SQL queries and any relational database systems
- Pay Package – $52K-$82K
- Full Medical and Health Benefits
- Periodic Performance Bonus
- Full Relocation Package
- OPT/CPT/EAD/US Citizens/GC Holders Accepted
This is a great opportunity for an entry level or Junior Developer that wants to be mentored by a team of Senior Development professionals. Candidates must be smart, articulate, have a passion for software development, be customer focused, and have a strong desire to learn and remain current on a wide range of development technologies.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE,M/F/D/V.