- Where can I purchase Pearson IT Certification products?
- How can I find ordering and shipping information?
- I'm an educator. Do you have an academic review/deskcopy program?
- I'm an educator and would like to place a book order. How do I do that?
- How do I open a corporate account?
- I want to buy in bulk. Can I save over your published prices?
- How do discount codes work?
- How do I download an electronic product?
- How can I find out about international sales and translations of Pearson books?
- How can I get a damaged CD-ROM replaced?
- How can I subscribe to a Pearson IT Certification newsletter?
- How do I unsubscribe from a newsletter?
- Where will I find additional files mentioned in my book?
- How do I use the Search function on PearsonITCertification.com?
- How can I find a User Group in my area?
Writing & Reviewing for Pearson IT Certification
Contact Pearson IT Certification
- How can I contact Customer Service?
- How can I contact Tech Support?
- I'm a member of the press. How can I be added to your Media Review list?
- How can I contact Pearson IT Certification?
Where can I purchase Pearson IT Certification products?
Pearson products are widely available in bookstores and computer stores all over the world, and from online bookstores as well. You can also purchase titles right here on PearsonITCertification.com.
How can I find ordering and shipping information?
Visit the Ordering and Shipping Information page to learn about shipping options, prices, and stipulations, as well as find information on backordered products, billing, tax, and returns.
I'm an educator. Do you have an academic review/deskcopy program?
We certainly do. If you are interested interested in using Pearson books in your course, please follow these simple directions to submit your desk copy requests:
- Go to the Store section of this site to locate your title of interest.
- Click on "Instructor" where it mentions review copy requests in the right column.
- Follow the prompts to request your book via the Pearson Higher Education site.
I'm an educator and would like to place a book order. How do I do that?
You may locate your sales representative by visiting the online Rep Locator. To place a book order, call (800) 922-0579.
How do I open a corporate account?
Please e-mail email@example.com for help in locating your corporate sales representative. You can also call our Corporate Sales department at (800) 382-3419.
I want to buy in bulk. Can I save over your published prices?
For bulk-order inquiries, please send a detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do discount codes work?
If you have received a discount code, you will have the option to enter it during checkout. Codes that can be used more than once are saved to your account, so you may also select a code to use during checkout.
Discounts are applied to the list price of a product, not the already discounted price displayed on product pages.
Some products are not eligible to receive additional discounts, so your discount code may not be applied to all items in your cart. Discount codes cannot be applied to:
- eBook Deal of the Week
- Video Deal of the Week
- eBooks that are part of a book/eBook bundle purchase
- Promotional "bundles"
- Products with special discounts applied as part of a promotional offering
- Products that are being promoted at one of our retail partner sites
Only one coupon can be used per order.
How do I download an electronic product?
When you purchase an eBook from us, you will receive a link in your Order Confirmation e-mail to access the eBook via your Account page.Read our Watermarked PDF FAQ.
DRM-encrypted eBooks require the free Adobe® Digital Editions software.
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID. If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
For additional questions, please contact customer service.
How can I find out about international sales and translations of Pearson books?
If you live outside the United States, and would like more information on where you can buy titles in your country or on what translations are available, please visit Pearson.com to find the distributor of Pearson books in your area. Contact information is listed for each distributor, who can give you more information on how to obtain English-language or translated titles.
How can I get a damaged CD-ROM replaced?
If you receive a CD that has been physically damaged or are missing a CD that was to have been packaged with your new, purchased book, please use our Defective Products form to send us a replacement request. You may also contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-858-7674 (press 6, then 3 to speak with a representative). Be sure to have the 10-digit or 13-digit ISBN number handy it is on the back of your book, above the bar code.
Please note: If your CD is intact but not installing or running properly, please visit our Product/Tech Support form.
How can I subscribe to a Pearson IT Certification newsletter?
Our "What's New" newsletter alerts you to new releases, discounts, and special offers. Studying for an exam? Subscribe to Question of the Day newsletter for the exam of your choice. All you need is your e-mail address to subscribe.
How do I unsubscribe from a newsletter?
To unsubscribe from a newsletter, visit the unsubscribe page and enter your e-mail address. Remove the check mark next to the box for the newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from and click "Submit."
Where will I find additional files mentioned in my book?
If you're looking for additional files that are mentioned in a particular book, and are supposed to be posted online, visit our Product Support page to find any downloadable files or errata for a title in our library. Enter the ISBN (the ten-digit number on the back of your book, above the bar code) and then visit the product's catalog page to find any available files. If no "Downloads" or "Updates" tabs appear on the page, then there are currently no downloadable or errata files available.
How do I use the Search function on PearsonITCertification.com?
To find a book, you can search by the ISBN (do not include any dashes or spaces), author name, or book title. The 10-digit or 13-digit product ISBN is located on the back of your book, above the bar code.
How can I find a User Group in my area?
The User Group program provides user groups with product news, discounted prices on titles, marketing materials, and promotional giveaways. Please visit our User Group section to find a group.
Writing & Reviewing for Pearson IT Certification
How can I become a Pearson author or technical editor?
If you are interested in becoming an author or technical editor, please visit our Write for Us page for contact information.
How do I submit a product review?
Tell us what you think about our products! Please use our Review form. By submitting a product-related comment or review, you agree that your comment, name, company or school name, and city can be used in whole or in part by Pearson for marketing purposes.
Contact Pearson IT Certification
How can I contact Customer Service?
If you have any questions regarding an existing InformIT.com order, or have problems placing an order, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
How can I contact Tech Support?
The Technical Support department can help you troubleshoot any installation or usage problems experienced with a CD-ROM that was packaged with one of our books. They cannot train you or help you learn how to use a product or technology, nor can they address technical questions that are related to the examples in our products. Please use our Product/Tech Support form.
Please note: All fields are required in order for us to assist you properly. The 10-digit or 13-digit product ISBN is located on the back of your book, above the bar code.
I'm a member of the press. How can I be added to your Media Review list?
Read the requirements for joining our Media Review list to receive review copies and follow the instructions given. Be sure to visit our Press Room for more information for members of the media.
How can I contact Pearson IT Certification?
If you have a question or comment that falls outside the realm of Technical Support or Customer Service, please visit our Contact Us page. Select your type of inquiry from the pull-down menu, fill out the form, and click "Submit." Due to the volume of mail received, we cannot guarantee a personal response.